Contact Center for Geriatric Psychiatry
Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
1809 Maple St.
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Center for Geriatric Psychiatry
Providing care for older adults experiencing acute psychiatric/mental health issues, or behavioral disturbance related to a neurocognitive disorder.
The Center for Geriatric Psychiatry provides individual treatment to support families and help patients achieve their optimal level of functioning.
At Tuality, our expert, interdisciplinary team provides treatment in a safe, supportive environment, aimed at helping patients function in the community.
The Center for Geriatric Psychiatry offers:
- Acute psychiatric inpatient evaluation for those in crisis who are 60-years and older.
- Clinical treatment, including psychiatric assessment.
- Physical and cognitive evaluations.
- Expert care to stabilize patients with dementia or psychiatric illness, whose behaviors put them at risk in the community.
- Therapeutic group activities.