Tuality at a Glance
Tuality Healthcare is an OHSU partner providing medical care for Hillsboro and western Washington County.
Tuality Healthcare, an OHSU Partner, provides convenient, quality health care for our community in western Washington County, Oregon. Founded in 1918, Tuality continues to flourish as a not-for-profit, independent, community-governed health care system.
Tuality is the Area’s Premier Health Care Provider
- Tuality Community Hospital, Hillsboro: 167 beds; state-of-the-art acute care services.
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital: 48 beds; state-of-the-art acute care facility.
- Tuality Health Education Center, Hillsboro, provides free and low cost health classes and support groups.
- Tuality Health Alliance, administrator of the Tuality Healthcare Medical Plan, provides health, vision, dental and prescription insurance.
- Tuality is partnering with OHSU to better serve our patients and community.
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center in Hillsboro provides high-quality, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate primary health care to the communities of Washington and Yamhill Counties, with a special emphasis on migrant and seasonal farmworkers and others with barriers to receiving health care.
- Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center in Hillsboro provides state-of-the-art radiation oncology treatment for patients in western Washington County, providing university-quality cancer care, close to home.
- Tuality/Pacific University Health Professions Campus, Hillsboro, provides educational programs for health care professionals.
Western Washington County, from Aloha and Beaverton west to the Coast Range, including Hillsboro and Forest Grove; roughly 250,000 people and growing.
300 doctors and other health care professionals.
One of the region’s largest employers, with over 1,200 employees.