The Sleep Medicine lab provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders in adults.
Treatment for sleep disorders
We evaluate sleep patterns and prescribes treatment to help you return to a healthy sleep schedule. Our specialists use state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and treat sleep disorders, including:
- Sleep study (polysomnogram)
- Home sleep test
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
- BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure)
- Adaptive servo ventilation study
- Maintenance of wakefulness test
- Multiple sleep latency test
Our new sleep lab features a comfortable atmosphere for overnight sleep studies.