The OHSU Tuality Healthcare Sleep Clinic provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders in adults.
Treatment for sleep disorders
The Sleep Clinic evaluates sleep patterns and prescribes treatment to help you return to a healthy sleep schedule. We use state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and treat sleep disorders, including:
- Sleep study (polysomnogram)
- Home sleep test
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
- BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure)
- Adaptive servo ventilation study
- Maintenance of wakefulness test
- Multiple sleep latency test
Our new sleep lab features a comfortable atmosphere for overnight sleep studies.