Tuality MyChart is a secure, online tool with many convenient features.
Acces your medical records and more
With Tuality MyChart, you can log on from your computer (or phone with the MyChart app) for direct access to your health records through a secure, encrypted connection. You can use MyChart to:
- View medical information.
- Send a message to your doctor.
- Manage your appointments.
- Access your family’s medical records.
- Keep track of your medications.
- Pay your bills online.
How do I sign up for MyChart?
Go to Tuality MyChart and select “Sign Up Now.” You will need your access code and medical record number. This can be found on the last page of the After Visit Summary that was given to you at the end of your appointment. If you lost your access code or do not have one, please contact the Tuality MyChart Help Desk at 503-494-5252.
How do I get MyChart for my child or loved one?
To get parent/caregiver proxy access to another person’s Tuality MyChart account, you can request this access upon checking in at the clinic or call the clinic directly. For children under 15 years of age, only parents or legal guardians may request access to their child’s account. Those older than 15 years of age will need to first fill out and submit an authorization form provided by the front desk staff.
- If you already have an Tuality MyChart account of your own, ask the provider’s office to set up a proxy account, allowing you to view your child or family member’s health information.
- If you do not have an Tuality MyChart account of your own, first, you will need to create your own account even if you are not a Tuality patient. Then, you can log in and set up a proxy account for your child or family member. Please speak with someone at your provider’s office to get an activation code to begin this simple process.
Connect to family health records
If you have been granted parent or caregiver proxy access to another person’s medical information, you can view those health records from your own Tuality MyChart account. Just click the tab for the account you are trying to access.