Clinical Education facilitates the educational development of Tuality Healthcare staff by helping them achieve the high-level of competency required to meet and/or exceed our patients' needs. We coordinate in service and continuing education programs, including:
- New Hire Clinical Orientation – bimonthly
- Initial and Ongoing Competency Programs
- Regulatory Training Compliance
- LMS Learning Resources
- ACLS & BLS Registrations
- Preceptor Program
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- CE & CME Opportunities
- Patient Equipment Training and Inservicing
- Practice and Education Council Advisory Committee
See Internal Classes – Education Calendar of events for more information and to register for classes.
This calendar is accessible on the Tuality website in the Employee page.