Contact Tuality Anticoagulation Clinic
Clinic visits are by appointment only. Provider referral is required.
7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mon-Wed, Fri
7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thurs
Tuality 8th Avenue Medical Plaza
364 SE 8th Ave, Suite 301 Hillsboro, OR 97123
Tuality Anticoagulation Clinic is an Anticoagulation Center of Excellence. Read more »
Tuality Anticoagulation Clinic
Tuality pharmacists work closely with you and your doctor to manage your anticoagulation therapy.
Tuality Anticoagulation Clinic offers treatment to patients on blood thinner medication and at risk of developing blood clots.
We closely monitor your anticoagulation therapy by offering:
- Blood testing using a finger stick technique which is easier, less invasive, and requires less blood than IV blood draw.
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) results available within minutes.
- Consultation and education about anticoagulation medication information to provide the safest care possible.
- Assessment of how other medications, diet supplements, herbals, etc. affect the thickening and thinning of your blood.
- Coordination of anticoagulation therapy around procedures or surgeries.
Since many medications, foods and health conditions can affect the response to anticoagulant medication, frequent blood tests are required to determine how fast your blood is clotting.
Results are promptly sent to your doctor so they are always aware of how you are doing with your anticoagulation medication.
Appointments and Physician Referrals
Clinic visits are by appointment only. A physician referral is required.