Contact Tuality Home Health
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri
1809 Maple St.
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Home Health Services
We bring more than 40 years of caring and professional healthcare to residents in Washington County and Vernonia.
Yes, we do make house calls. Tuality Home Health brings caring and professional health services right to your home. Our services provide an alternative to hospitalization or nursing home care - helping you recover in the comfort of your home.
Our experienced Home Health Multidisciplinary Team provides a full range of services. These include:
- Case management to facilitate recovery, promote independence, provide continuity of care and improve safety. Along with your doctor, we develop and implement an ongoing plan of care designed to help you meet your goals for the management of your medical condition.
- Nursing services including home IV therapy, complicated wound and pressure ulcer care, catheter maintenance, on-going health monitoring, disease and medication education, pain management, and other services.
- Physical and occupational therapy to assess safety needs, provide equipment and fall prevention training, promote post-stroke recovery, total joint replacement rehabilitation, increase range of motion and strength and other services.
- Speech therapy to assess and treat swallow, cognitive and communication conditions
- Medical social services to assist patients and families in addressing long term care planning, community resources, and other illness related issues.
- Home health aides to provide skilled help with activities of daily living and for personal care, such as bathing and dressing.
- We provide care in private homes, retirement centers, adult foster homes and nearly anywhere you call home.
- We are staffed with nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The level of home care services you receive is based on your physician’s orders and your individual needs. Tuality Home Health works with most insurance companies including commercial plans, Managed Medicare, Traditional Medicare and Medicaid.
Tuality Home Health is Medicare-certified and Joint Commission-accredited, non-profit agency licensed by the state of Oregon.