Heal your body, naturally, with chiropractic care at Tuality HealthPlace in Hillsboro.
Chiropractic Care Location
1200 NE 48th Avenue
Wendy Brackeen, D.C.
Dr. Brackeen is the only chiropractor in Oregon that is also an athletic trainer and strength and conditioning specialist. She has worked with professional athletes, Olympic athletes, body builders, runners, children and seniors.
Right now you may be suffering from back pain, sore joints or headaches. You can find relief with Tuality's new chiropractic care services. We provide holistic and alternative medical care to help you become pain-free and prevent further injuries.
Your chiropractor will work with you to correct damage caused by an injury or poor posture. You’ll be treated as a whole-person, which means understanding the connections between your body, diet, medications and exercise.
- Keeps joints moving properly
- Alleviates pain
- Increases athletic performance
- Relieves stress
- Improves posture
The treatment you receive may consist of a combination of spinal manipulation and other techniques to provide the most effective and natural options for your care. Some of our treatments include:
- Spine adjustment/manipulation: moving and manipulating joints, massage, exercise and physical therapy.
- Lower limb assessment: foot, ankle, knee and back abnormalities.
- Sports injuries: treatment for sprains, strains and other sports injuries.
- Spinal motion, bulging discs and disc herniations: Flexion distraction therapy.
- Nutrition and supplement advice.
Working closely with a team of athletic trainers and physical therapists, we’ll help your body heal naturally.
We take private insurance as well as Medicaid, Medicare, worker's compensation and motor vehicle accident insurance. Please review your insurance plan to ensure it covers chiropractic therapy.