Tuality at a Glance
OHSU Tuality Healthcare provides convenient, quality health care for our community in western Washington County, Oregon. Founded in 1918, Tuality continues to flourish as a not-for-profit, independent, community-governed health care system.
Tuality is the area’s premier Health Care Provider
- Tuality Community Hospital, Hillsboro: 167 beds; state-of-the-art acute care services.
- Tuality Health Education Center, Hillsboro, provides free and low cost health classes and support groups.
- Tuality Health Alliance, administrator of the Tuality Healthcare Medical Plan, provides health, vision, dental and prescription insurance.
- Tuality is partnering with OHSU to better serve our patients and community.
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center in Hillsboro provides high-quality, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate primary health care to the communities of Washington and Yamhill Counties, with a special emphasis on migrant and seasonal farmworkers and others with barriers to receiving health care.
- Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center in Hillsboro provides state-of-the-art radiation oncology treatment for patients in western Washington County, providing university-quality cancer care, close to home.
- Tuality/Pacific University Health Professions Campus, Hillsboro, provides educational programs for health care professionals.
Western Washington County, from Aloha and Beaverton west to the Coast Range, including Hillsboro and Forest Grove; roughly 250,000 people and growing.
Over 400 doctors and health care professionals.
One of the region’s largest employers, with over 1,200 employees.