OHP Appeal and Privacy Practices
It is important to Tuality Health Alliance that you have the information you need about your rights. As a member you have the right to appeal decisions made by Tuality Health Alliance. You have a right to know what our privacy practices are. We encourage you to read more on our appeal process and privacy practices.
How do appeals work?
If you received a letter denying a service, you may appeal your denial. We send information about the appeal process with a denial letter. If you no longer have that information, please click on the links under Appeal Forms to get copies of the paperwork you will need.
- Use the information given to you in your denial to submit an appeal
- Submit your appeal within 45 days of your notice
- With your permission your doctor can help you appeal
What information will we share?
- Healthcare information with providers for treatment
- Billing information
- Healthcare information on your behalf for health management
What if I need more information shared?
If you want to give us permission to share your information with another agency or person, please fill out our “Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Information” form. If you would like more information on our privacy practices please read our “Notice of Privacy Practices” form.
Disclosure of Information Form and Privacy Practices
Who do I call with questions?
Tuality Health Alliance member service line is open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm to answer questions you may have.
- 503-844-8104 or 1-866-575-8104
- TTY 1-800-735-2900