Tuality Local Coach
Need a ride? Tuality Local Coach (TLC) provides door-to-door transportation to and from Tuality facilities and Tuality-affiliated physicians for seniors and disabled individuals.
Our volunteer drivers and escorts transport passengers in TLC vehicles to help them get to their doctor and hospital appointments.
Here are a few basic guidelines to assure the safety of passengers and drivers, and to make the rides more comfortable. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in loss of service.
- Please call 503-681-1818 to schedule a ride.
- Schedule rides as soon as you know your appointment time.
- In order for TLC to serve you, please schedule doctor and hospital appointments Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Be ready at least a half-hour before your scheduled pick-up time. Drivers cannot wait for people who are not ready.
- All passengers must wear seat belts.
- A suggested donation of $2 for each one-way ride is encouraged.