Tuality Local Coach
The Tuality Local Coach (TLC) provides door-to-door transportation for individuals with transportation needs. It is a complimentary service provided for the convenience of Tuality patients. A suggested donation of $2 per person, for each one-way ride, is encouraged. TLC vehicles are operated by volunteer drivers and escorts Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
TLC vehicles are able to accommodate individuals that need assistance, such as:
- Standard size, push wheelchairs
Unfortunately, our vehicles are unable to transport:
- Electric wheelchairs/Scooters
- Oversized wheelchairs
- Oxygen tanks
A few general guidelines have been established to ensure efficient service. Please keep the following in mind when scheduling the TLC:
- Schedule rides as soon as appointment times are known.
- All passengers must be at least 10 years of age.
- Passengers must weigh at least 90lbs.
- If passengers exceed 250lbs, TLC volunteers are not allowed to provide wheelchair assistance and passengers must be able to step into the van without use of the ramp.
- All passengers must wear seat belts.
- Passengers must be ready for the arranged pick-up time as the TLC schedule might not have the flexibility to wait.
TLC provides service to and from Tuality facilities and Tuality-affiliated physicians within areas of Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Cornelius and North Plains. View map…
For more information or to schedule a ride, please contact us at 503-681-1818.