Patients and Visitors
Thank you for choosing us! We want to make sure that your stay or visit with us is as pleasant and worry-free as possible. Use the navigation to the left to find links to resources that can help with necessary details pertaining to your stay, along with other useful information.
Our Visitor Policy Puts Patients First!
We need your help to create a healing environment and to prevent the spread of illnesses and infections that can be serious threats to any hospital patient. Please follow these simple visitation practices:
- Do not visit if you are sick, even with the common cold.
- A maximum of three visitors at a time in a patient's room.
- No visitors under 13 years old.*
* In our Birth Center, a newborn's siblings of any age are welcome.
- Visitation is different in the Birth Center. For more information, go to the Birth Center & Maternity page and click on the link to the Birth Center Visitor Policy.
Our physicians and nurses may impose further visitor restrictions, whenever it's best for a patient. We invite you to speak with a nurse or doctor if you have any questions about the patient you would like to visit.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.