Tuality at a Glance
Tuality Healthcare in western Washington County, Oregon has a reputation for providing convenient and quality personal health care for area residents. Tuality was founded in 1918 and continues to flourish as a not-for-profit, independent, community-governed healthcare system. Here are a few of the reasons that Tuality is considered the area’s premier health-care provider
- Tuality Community Hospital, Hillsboro, 167 beds; offers state-of-the-art acute care services.
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital, 48 beds; also a state-of-the-art acute care facility.
- Tuality Health Education Center, Hillsboro; center provides a host of free, or low cost, classes and support groups.
- Tuality Health Alliance; administrator of the Tuality Healthcare Medical Plan, which provides health, vision, dental and prescription insurance.
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center, Hillsboro; provides health care in Washington and Yamhill counties targeting migrant and seasonal farm workers.
- Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center, Hillsboro; provides state-of-the-art radiation oncology treatment for western Washington County.
- Tuality/Pacific University Health Professions Campus, Hillsboro; provides a host of educational programs for health care professionals.
Western Washington County, from Aloha and Beaverton west to the Coast Range, including Hillsboro and Forest Grove; roughly 250,000 people and growing.
300 doctors and other health care professionals
One of the region’s largest employers with over 1,200 employees.