When you partner with Tuality Healthcare, you are making a difference in your community. Every gift is valued and goes to benefit those in need as they arise. Your gift to the Tuality Healthcare Foundation allows us to offer free health screenings, provide community education classes, purchase medical equipment, renovate facilities, and support staff as they pursue advances in their education.
Our Funding Programs
The Tuality Healthcare Foundation funds a wide variety of projects in many different areas of care. The Greatest Need fund, for example, is our most flexible giving option and can support any program or equipment needs. Other funding programs provide support for a specific purpose, such as cancer care or diabetes education.
Learn more about our funding programs »
Here are examples of the direct impact your gift can make:
- Medical reference book for our library.
- Round trip taxi fare for a patient.
- Educational DVD.
- Equipment for Home Health use.
- Anatomical models used by local students.
- Nutrition education class for five people.
- Wellness book for diabetes education.
- One month of upkeep for the Baker Memorial Healing Garden.
- Laboratory and diagnostic services for four people through ¡Salud! services.
- Healthy Habits for Life class for 30 people.
- iPad for patient education.
- Diabetes education materials.
- Prostate cancer screening and awareness event.
- Equipment that enables in-home checks of blood-clotting times for anticoagulant patients.
- Medical transport chair.
- Chemotherapy chair.
- Recumbent exercise bike.
- Blanket warmer for cancer patients.
- Recumbent climber machine for lower extremity rehabilitation services.
- Commercial washer and dryer for long-stay patients at our Center for Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Neonatal phototherapy light.